JOB SUMMARY :
Maintenance of all Tooling, Machine, Hand tools & Feed, related to the daily Production Plan as per requirements and priorities set by immediate supervisor.
- Receive Job and Work Instruction from immediate superior. Repair and maintain all Tooling, Machine, Hand tools & Feed as to produce parts as per specification consistently.
- Analyze Tooling, Machine, Hand tools & Feed failure using rejection data and visual inspection of rejected parts. Take guidance from immediate superior if required to ensure immediate and one time fix.
- To ensure Tooling, Machine, Hand tools & Feed is always maintained in good condition fit to produce excellent parts.
- Keep record of Tooling, Machine, Hand tools & Feed Maintenance – through implemented documents.
- Proper and Timely feedback to immediate superior on online status and improvement actions.
- To work closely with Technical Staff on new Tooling Debugging and Qualification.
- Improve Die and Machine Utilization and Quality of Product. Keep close monitor & update actions on out of Control items and get involved in fixing problems.
- Improve Working Methods, House Keeping and Discipline in the Shop Floor. Practice safe
- Working Methods in handling Tooling and Equipments. (Lean Activities)
- Work in close relation with colleagues in the section and other related departments. Perform other duties and assume accountabilities as apparent or as delegated, including mutually agreed upon objectives.
Education Required :
- Certificate or Diploma in Technical field.