JOB SUMMARY :
Under minimal supervision, provide broad and integrated applications programming, systems programming, and management support for company, mission-critical computing on large-scale multi-user production systems, impacting on all MPT factory. Develops and establishes department technical standards and procedures. Serves as a team lead analyst while working with other components to provide a complete applications support infrastructure. Coordinates the work of programming staff, providing technical support, direction, and development. Technically ensures quality software, reliable information, and stable applications for mission-critical company functions.
- Provide advanced applications support for company, mission-critical computing affecting all campuses; plans, coordinates, integrates, tests, implements, and manages applications and system interfaces.
- Leads and directs the planning, coordinating, and scheduling of investigations, feasibility studies, surveys, and technical evaluations/decisions on software strategies.
- Independently designs and implements integrated hardware and software computer and information systems to meet company requirements.
- Analyses complex, integrated user project proposals; identifies omissions and errors in requirements and conducts feasibility studies; recommends optimum approach and develops systems and/or applications design for approved projects.
- Develops new and maintains existing complex and critical applications and sub-applications; ensures reliability of cross-company applications.
- Interprets information and informally arbitrates between system users when conflicts exist.
- Mentors other technical staff in their areas of specialty.
- Plans and coordinates the analysis, design, programming, timely implementation, and testing of applications projects.
- Reviews design, analysis, and code for quality and adherence to standards.
- Prepares and gives presentations to senior management.
- Provides on-call support for complex and critical computer applications problems and issues.
- May serve as lead analyst in a design subgroup, directing and integrating the work of analysts, each responsible for several programs.
- Maintains currency of knowledge with respect to relevant state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Education Required :
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer engineering, Computer Science, Software engineer, Information systems or any fields.
Skill Required :
- In-depth knowledge of and leadership expertise in at least one of HRMS and Payroll application. (will be consideration)
- Comprehensive knowledge of multiple computing systems, applications, and Microsoft VB, NET, and Java.
- Knowledge of current technological developments, NET framework on SharePoint and SQL DB.
- Demonstrated experiences in areas of object-oriented analysis, and design/development of Web-based application.
- Knowledge of current technological developments with SQL language for Oracle database.
- Ability to define application problem by conferring with users, evaluating procedures and process.
- Ability to assess and maintain quality of programming structure, design, and coding.
- Ability to plan, design, coordinate installation, test, and modify complex systems and subsystems.
- Ability to provide technical staff development and performance feedback.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Team work and willing to learn a new technology.